When we’re not creating cool cards, we collaborate with others. You can see the full story here:
Here’s what we’ve done to pay for this card business:
• Written radio ads for Acura, Audi, Chevrolet, Lexus, Hyundai, and Toyota
• Collaborated with Nordstrom Direct’s in-house staff of UX designers, UX Leads and Usability Team on various projects
• Numerous projects for Microsoft:
Emails, banner and blog content for Office Online, and iPad for Office
Crafting video scripts for future Megatrends and The Cloud
Editing and writing scripts for XBox for an E3 event
Updating web copy for Conenza’s Microsoft Alumni Site
• Worked in the Eddie Bauer’s corporate headquarters collaborating with Eddie Bauer’s in-house creative and e-commerce staff
• Writing refined user scenarios, as well as editing, and creating video scripts in collaboration with Microsoft’s in-house UX designers, UX Leads and staff for Microsoft Office’s “Next Generation” office tools.
• Developed concepts and authoring book text for an internal company workbook for Reischling Press Inc. Researched company’s mission, interviewed company staff, and finessed messaging for the CEO of the company.
• Crafting banner, blog and email content, for a confidential client for the Razorfish Agency
• Fleshed out possible brand directions, brand tone, voice and company personality for the launch of Quill Realty’s new website with the Conflare brand strategy and copy team.
• Technical writing and content editing for a redesign of the Amazon Payments site
• Script writing for an internal training for the Russell Investment Group
I’ve also done web site redesigns, online writing and coming up with snappy taglines for non-profit organizations such as: Pacific Northwest Ballet, Langston Hughes Performance Arts Center, and The Seattle Center.